John Miller is our pickup truck specialist. He’s in charge of all content around pickups and electric vehicles.
I got my first car when I was 16 and I immediately fell in love with that sweet engine smell and horsepowers.
I have a technical university background and I love researching deep into a sucject to be able to communicate it clearly and as simple as possible. That’s also why I love writing about technical stuff in order to make it more accessible to the reader.
I’ve also occasionally written for other automotive websites but today my writing-time is devoted to this site.
I currently drive a Ford F-150.
Accomplishments & Awards
John Miller has written hundreds of articles that have been published across the web on major publications.
John Miller and his family have been RVing through 7 countries in Europe over the last 4 years.
- 6 Electric Car Recalls You Should Know About
- 7 Popular Cars Without Computer Chips (Solved)
- How Long Do Nissan NVs Last? 9 Important Facts
- How Long Do Dodge Ram Promasters Last?
- 9 Popular Cars Without Center Consoles
- 4 Most-Common Problems With Honda Deauville
Connect on Linkedin.
Connect with us on Pinterest