After researching and testing various RAV4 tire options, we have identified the top choices that provide the best balance of performance, durability, and value.
Whether you’re looking for all-season, all-terrain, or high-performance tires, we have got you covered.
In this article, we will take a closer look at the best RAV4 tires on the market and help you make an informed decision for your driving needs.
Table of Contents
Best Toyota RAV4 Tires
After researching, we’ve narrowed down our top picks based on performance, durability, and price.
Check out our list below to find the perfect set of tires for your RAV4.
We highly recommend the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus II Performance Radial Tire for anyone in need of a reliable and versatile tire.
- The all-season tread provides excellent performance in various weather conditions, including light snow.
- The black sidewall design looks sleek and stylish on any vehicle.
- The 65,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty ensures long-lasting performance and value.
- The price point is slightly higher than some competitors in the market.
- The tire may produce some road noise at high speeds on certain road surfaces.
- Some users may prefer a more aggressive tread pattern for off-road use.
The all-season tread provides excellent grip and handling in all weather conditions, making it a great choice for year-round use.
The black sidewall design also adds a touch of style to any vehicle. While the price point may be slightly higher than some competitors, the 65,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty ensures long-lasting performance and value.
One potential downside to this tire is that it may produce some road noise at high speeds on certain road surfaces. Additionally, some users may prefer a more aggressive tread pattern for off-road use.
However, for most drivers, the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus II Performance Radial Tire is an excellent choice that provides reliable performance and style.
With its all-season tread, sleek design, and long-lasting performance, it’s a great choice for any driver.
We highly recommend the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus 2 for anyone looking for a high-performance tire that can handle year-round driving conditions.
- Excellent all-season performance
- Universal fit for most vehicles
- High load capacity of 1874 pounds
- Higher price point compared to some competitors
- May not be the best option for extreme winter conditions
- Some users report a slightly noisy ride
The tire provides excellent traction and handling in a wide range of weather conditions, making it a great choice for drivers who want a tire that can perform well year-round.
One potential downside of the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus 2 is its higher price point compared to some other tires on the market.
However, we believe that the tire’s exceptional performance and durability make it a worthwhile investment. Additionally, while the tire performs well in most winter conditions, it may not be the best option for drivers who frequently encounter extreme snow and ice.
Finally, some users have reported that the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus 2 can be slightly noisy on certain road surfaces.
Mastercraft Stratus AS All-Season Tire
We highly recommend the Mastercraft Stratus AS All-Season Tire for anyone in need of a reliable and affordable tire that can withstand year-round driving conditions.
- 50,000 mile treadwear protection for long-lasting use
- Advanced all-season tread design provides excellent traction in any weather condition
- Deep, lateral shoulder slots and spiral nylon overwrap offer enhanced stability and handling
- May not provide optimal performance in extreme winter conditions
- Some users have reported that the tires require frequent balancing
- Not the quietest tire on the market
The 50,000 mile treadwear protection ensures that the tire will last for years to come, making it a cost-effective option for budget-conscious drivers.
The advanced all-season tread design provides excellent traction in any weather condition, making it a reliable choice for drivers in areas with unpredictable weather. Additionally, the deep, lateral shoulder slots and spiral nylon overwrap offer enhanced stability and handling, allowing for a smooth and comfortable ride.
While the Mastercraft Stratus AS All-Season Tire may not provide optimal performance in extreme winter conditions, it is still a solid choice for year-round driving.
Some users have reported that the tires require frequent balancing. Finally, while the tire is not the quietest on the market, it is not overly loud and should not be a major concern for most drivers.
If you’re in need of a reliable and affordable tire that can handle year-round driving conditions, we highly recommend the Mastercraft Stratus AS All-Season Tire.
If you’re looking for a reliable and durable tire for your SUV or pickup truck, the Cooper Endeavor Plus is a great option.
It offers impressive traction in wet conditions, even tread wear, and a quiet ride, making it a solid choice for year-round use.
- Newly launched in 2021, so you’re getting the latest tire technology
- 65,000-mile treadwear warranty, giving you confidence in the longevity of the tire
- Contemporary tread design reduces noise for a smooth and quiet ride
- May not perform as well in deep snow as some specialized winter tires
- Some users have reported a slight decrease in fuel efficiency compared to their previous tires
- Not the cheapest option on the market
The Cooper Endeavor Plus provides a balanced performance in wet and snowy conditions, making it a great all-season tire. The Wear Square Indicator is a helpful feature that allows you to easily monitor the tread life remaining on your tires.
Overall, if you’re looking for a reliable and long-lasting tire for your SUV or pickup truck, the Cooper Endeavor Plus is definitely worth considering.
We highly recommend the Kumho Crugen HP71 All-Season Tire for anyone looking for a luxurious feel and quiet ride, combined with top-tier safety, performance, and longevity.
- Unmatched winter traction due to full depth sipes and lateral voids that remove slush from under the tire
- Improved wet weather traction and prevention of hydroplaning thanks to wide circumferential grooves and micro-serration in tread blocks
- Strong center rib and improved shoulder blocks for more even wear, longer lasting tire, quick handling, and performance
- Not ideal for extreme off-roading or heavy-duty use
- May be slightly more expensive than some other all-season tires
- May not be suitable for very hot or very cold climates
The tire’s winter traction is great, making it a great choice for anyone living in areas with heavy snowfall.
The wide circumferential grooves and micro-serration in tread blocks also make it a great choice for wet weather, as it provides excellent traction and prevents hydroplaning.
The strong center rib and improved shoulder blocks provide a more even wear and longer-lasting tire, while also providing quick handling and performance.
However, if you’re looking for a tire for extreme off-roading or heavy-duty use, this may not be the best choice for you. (Check our guide to going off-road with your RAV4).
Additionally, the Kumho Crugen HP71 may be slightly more expensive than some other all-season tires on the market, and may not be suitable for very hot or very cold climates.
Overall, we highly recommend the Kumho Crugen HP71 All-Season Tire for anyone looking for a high-quality, reliable tire that provides:
- good safety,
- and longevity.
When looking for the best RAV4 tires, there are a few critical things to consider. First, you want to ensure that the tires are the correct size for your vehicle.
This information can be found in your car’s owner manual or by checking the tire sidewall.
Second, you will want to consider the tire’s tread pattern and durability. The tread pattern can impact your car’s handling and performance on different terrains, while durability can affect how long the tires last.
Finally, you will want to consider the tire’s price point and any additional features, such as noise reduction or fuel efficiency.
Choosing the right tires for your Toyota RAV4 can be a challenging task, but it’s important to get it right. Here are some factors to consider when selecting the best RAV4 tires:
The type of tire you choose will depend on your driving needs.
If you live in an area with a lot of snow and ice, you may want to consider winter tires. If you do a lot of off-roading, all-terrain tires may be the best choice. For everyday driving, all-season tires are a good option.
Make sure to choose the right tire size for your RAV4.
The size of your tires can affect your vehicle’s handling and performance. You can find the correct tire size in your owner’s manual or on the sidewall of your current tires.
The tread pattern of your tires can affect how well they grip the road. Look for tires with a tread pattern that is appropriate for your driving conditions.
For example, if you live in an area with a lot of rain, look for tires with deep grooves that can channel water away from the tire.
Consider the durability of the tire when making your selection.
Look for tires that are made with high-quality materials and have a long lifespan. You don’t want to have to replace your tires too frequently.
The price of tires can vary greatly.
Make sure to choose a tire that fits your budget, but don’t sacrifice quality for cost. It’s important to invest in a good set of tires to ensure your safety on the road.
|Winter Tires||Excellent traction in snow and ice||Not suitable for year-round use|
|All-Season Tires||Good performance in all weather conditions||Tends to be a bit more noisy in the summer|
|All-Terrain Tires||Great for off-roading and rough terrain||Not as good on black asphalt as other tire types|